[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: notifications

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Sep 20 15:36:47 CDT 2004

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 11:20:25PM +0200, chr at home.se wrote:
> On 16 Sep 2004, John Rankin wrote:
>
> > Is that sort of what you want to do? If so, I can add it
> > to the Cookbook.
>
> Nice! I think this sounds like a very clever idea, so please add it and
> then I'll give it a test. First I thought the page belonged in
> 'Profiles/', but I couldn't come up with a reasonable name -- a subpage
> 	Profiles/Christian/Notify

How about  Profiles/Christian-Notify ?  And one can always just create
a separate WikiGroup to hold notifications (i.e., Notify/Christian).
Best would be if the Cookbook module allows the target page(s) to be
parameterized.

I'll be happy to write up an "official" module for PmWiki 2 to do this
(whether it lives in the Cookbook or as part of the distribution).