[Pmwiki-users] Re: Publishing a part of your wiki -- Experience using PmWiki

chr@home.se chr
Tue Sep 21 12:50:24 CDT 2004

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004, Knut Alboldt wrote:

> >The idea below isn't so bad for certain applications, how come you didn't
> >send it to the list?
>
> Oh, I didn't realize that. That's simple the everlasting story with the
> "REPLY"-function in my emailer (eudora, I'm still on the windows system).
> Have the same problem, sending new requests to the list, cause it's using
> my wrong account as the sender and then the mail bounces ...

Do what I did, subscribe using both adresses and then change the settings
of the extra accounts so that you don't get any mails. (I read the
messages via gmane anyway)

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr