[Pmwiki-users] Re: PmWiki 1.0.10 released

chr@home.se chr
Wed Sep 22 10:12:10 CDT 2004

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> Most browsers allow you to force a reload by holding down the shift key
> while pressing reload.

Ok, if that works then everything is fine.

> ?force-reload=true can be done as a local configuration:
>
>    $EnableIMSCaching = 1;
>    if (@$_REQUEST['force_reload']) $EnableIMSCaching=0;
>
> or even
>
>    $EnableIMSCaching = !@$_REQUEST['force_reload'];
>
> The problem is remembering to type ?force-reload=true at the end of each
> URL (especially when following links).

I was thinking the option could be "sticky", i.e. if you've added it once,
PmWiki remembers it and attaches it to all links on a page. Then you'd
manually have to remove it from the URI.

Maybe we should have a general method of making certain arguments become
sticky? How about if PmWiki always appends

	$StickyURIArguments

to all (site-local) links it creates?

/Christian

--