[Pmwiki-users] safe mode problem?

Stefan Haslinger stefan.haslinger
Thu Sep 23 10:50:32 CDT 2004

Hi!

First of all, thanks for the fast response.

 >Patrick Ogay :
 >all files?
 > had a lot of  "save node" probems.
 >As I remember, I had to create the directory manually and set to 777.
Really all. I even checked to have all of them owned by the
webserver-account.

 >Patrick Michaud:
<>>Is there a URL we could look at?
http://www.stefan-haslinger.at/wiki/

 >What version of PHP, Apache, and OS?
PHP 4.3.8, seems to bei Apache 2 (I will ask my provider), Linux.
Maybe a phpinfo-output helps?
http://www.stefan-haslinger.at/wiki/phpinfo.php

I am sure, that the scripts are O.K., because ftp-ing them to my workstation
at home and using that under XAMPP gives a fully working wiki.
So the question really is, what fails? Is there any possibility to get
an error
message, so that I can work on a sg.

Two more details are, that the .htaccess and the flock file are
genereated in
the wiki.d directory, but nothing else.

Greetings from Vienna,
Stefan Haslinger

--
Mag. Stefan Haslinger: Systemadministration
Kuffner-Sternwarte: Johann-Staud-Str.10, 1160 Wien
Tel.: 0664 503 4096, Email: stefan.haslinger at planetarium-wien.at
Web: http://stefan.haslinger.at.tf/