[Pmwiki-users] Installation of PmWiki in safe mode documentation

Stefan Haslinger stefan.haslinger
Fri Sep 24 05:17:14 CDT 2004

Erik Jakobsen schrieb:

> Stefan Haslinger wrote:
>

>> P.S.: Is there an interest in a step-by-step documentation of how to
>> get all files and directories
>> having the same userid wih the server using short php-scripts?
>>

> Certainly, and TIA Stefan

O.K., the first version is here:
http://www.stefan-haslinger.at/index.php/StefansWiki/InstallationSafeMode
It's really horrible (regarding language and content), I know, but it
works ...

I'm thinking of a single script (some soft of installer) to change the
userid for a whole directory structure,
but I'm not sure, if this is possible at all...

Stefan

--
Mag. Stefan Haslinger: Systemadministration
Kuffner-Sternwarte: Johann-Staud-Str.10, 1160 Wien
Tel.: 0664 503 4096, Email: stefan.haslinger at planetarium-wien.at
Web: http://stefan.haslinger.at.tf/