[Pmwiki-users] Error linking an attached image

John Rankin john.rankin
Sat Sep 25 20:27:24 CDT 2004

On Saturday, 25 September 2004 1:39 AM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 11:51:28AM +0200, Per Axbom wrote:
>>
>> The following syntax...
>>
>> [[http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=61
>> Attach:firefox_trust.gif]]
>>
>> is returning the following error:
>>
>> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: bypasshtml() in
>> /dunder1/home/userB/b0294700/public_html/axbom.se/local/presentation/maori.php(121)
>> : regexp code on line 1
>
>Looks like it has to be a problem in a local configuration script
>(maori.php -- perhaps from the cookbook?).  I'm not sure where that script
>comes from...
>
>Pm

My fault.

An error in the presentation config-file (I omitted a needed file). The quick
fix is to comment out the line that includes maori.php. I'll amend and upload
a new version of the recipe.

--
JR