[Pmwiki-users] v2 advanced tables direction

John Rankin john.rankin
Tue Sep 28 18:33:16 CDT 2004

On Wednesday, 29 September 2004 8:32 AM, Bronwyn Boltwood <arndis at magma.ca> wrote:
>	-ability to style self-references differently (I'm sure it's
>still possible; I just haven't figured out how, and I use this)

         this is included in the MarkupExtensions recipe, with the
         ability to specify one's own self-reference style

>	-want the cookbook recipes I use to be compatible:
>		-page table of contents, and its components

              I will shortly be uploading a 'developer release',
              which will need some testing (another distraction)

--
JR