[pmwiki-users] Feature request: Action lists in skins

Hans design at flutesong.net
Thu Apr 7 05:18:58 CDT 2005

Re: $ActionLinksFmt and special SkinAction functions
for achieving design changes.

Just a personal comment:
This looks interesting but rather esoteric to me, i.e. too
complicated, simply because I only have rudimentary knowledge of php
and no clue about regex matching etc. As skin designer I am used to
work with css and html, so that would be my preferred choices to
deliver content and "look". If I need to use functions employing regex
matches etc I am at the mercy of the regex engineers and simply need to
copy their pearls.

I can imagine this may apply to other skin designers as well.

Best,
~Hans