[pmwiki-users] 2.0.beta28 released w/improvements for attachments

Knut Alboldt pmwiki at alboldt.de
Thu Apr 7 11:10:14 CDT 2005

Patrick R. Michaud schrieb:
> I've just released 20.0beta28, whichs adds a number of improvements
> to PmWiki's uploads/attachments feature.
>
> In beta28 it's now possible to directly reference attachments of
> other pages via the Attach: markup.
>
>     Attach:file.ext                  -- file.ext on the current page
>     Attach:OtherPage/file.ext        -- file.ext as attached to OtherPage
>     Attach:Group.OtherPage/file.ext  -- file.ext as attached to Group.OtherPage
>     Attach:Group/OtherPage/file.ext  -- same as previous
>
> Basically, anything that appears before the final slash is treated
> as a (free) link to another page, and then file.ext is located
> relative to that page.
>
> The (:attachlist:) markup can take an optional pagename that
> says to display the attachments available for another page:
>
>     (:attachlist:)                   -- display attachments for this page
>     (:attachlist OtherPage:)         -- display attachments for OtherPage
>     (:attachlist Group.OtherPage:)   -- display attachments for Group.OtherPage

Patrick, sorry I didn't got that. My problem:

The attachlist-directory (=uploaddirectory) is defined per group (by
default), e.g:

SDV($UploadDir,'uploads');
SDV($UploadPrefixFmt,'/$Group');
SDV($UploadFileFmt,"$UploadDir$UploadPrefixFmt");

=> ./uploads/MyGroup

when I create a page "MyGroup.MyPage" how does the attachment-markups
know which file belongs to that page ? Do I have to change the
uploadprefix e.g. to '/$Group/$Name' to get the wanted results ?

Cause if I use (:attachlist MyPage2:) in my page "MyGroup-MyPage2" I get
all attachments of the group MyGroup.

What do I do wrong ?

Knut

PS: I'm using beta28