[pmwiki-users] [[[Link | Text]]] != [Text]

Hans design at flutesong.net
Sat Apr 9 09:57:42 CDT 2005

Saturday, April 9, 2005, 2:49:09 PM, Nathan wrote:
> * Google [Aus] [Gmail]

> The markup I used for this in a version 1 wiki (shown here after
> converting to v2 markup) was:

> * [[http://www.google.com |Google]] [[[http://www.google.com.au |Aus]]]
> [[[http://gmail.google.com |Gmail]]]

I think you have to avoid the tripple square brackets.
you can put the names in round brackets like:

* [[http://www.google.com |Google]] [[http://www.google.com.au |(Aus)]]
[[http://gmail.google.com |(Gmail)]]

I don't know if this is a bug in the pmwiki conversion from v1 to v2,
but using square brackets inside the link markup is not working.
Perhaps they can be substituted with some letter code, like you can
use   for non-breaking space. But I don't know the codes.

Best,
~Hans