[pmwiki-users] simple email form

John W Morris johnwmorris at peak.org
Sat Apr 9 22:39:37 CDT 2005

I need a simple form on a page to email me info when filled out.
Got tons of HTML forms laying around but.... not in a wiki page.

What is the simplest and most direct method for creating a form in a Wiki page and then having it email'd to a specified address?

Thanks,

John Morris

"Any technology distinguishable from magic is not sufficiently advanced." --Thomas Alva Edison

F'jarr Foss  - Mechanic of Magic, 4th level