[pmwiki-users] noteblock problem

Eric Appleton ecappleton at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 10:56:53 CDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I'm still trying to figure out a problem with the
(:noteblock:) command. I was using (:note:), but I was
told that it is used for only small amounts of text. I
am creating a table of contents from another page
(news) on my homepage and putting it inside a note on
the right. I have 5 notes in all along the right side
of the page with text in the middle. In Firefox, it
looks fine, but in IE the text in the middle is pushed
below the noteblocks.

I'm running PMWiki 2.0.beta.28.

Here is the page so you can see what is happening:
http://www.glcnyc.org/wiki2/pmwiki.php?n=Wiki.HomePage2

Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help,
Eric