[pmwiki-users] new feature suggestion

zgrauer at earthlink.net zgrauer at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 10 13:32:48 CDT 2005

I thing the two related things could enhance the pmwiki user experience.

1. A place in the page creation process that would allow metadata entry (i.e. describing the page in addition to the name change). I do not think the capability is there at this time, beyond maybe adding it manually. And I am actually not sure this can be manually edited, even by editing the file with vi, joe, etc.

2. A link to a page that will list all the groups, and when clicking on a group, list all the pages in that group, (the ability to block some pages from display will be nice). either display the page names, or the page name and metadata description.

This will create the equivalent of a dynamic site map.

Thanks,

Zvi.