[pmwiki-users] Failing mailform use

John W Morris johnwmorris at peak.org
Sun Apr 10 21:35:23 CDT 2005

I keep getting error messages when using mailform.php.  Notice... this is way over my head.

Thanks   -- John Morris

At no time am I ever getting to the "markup" -this error shows on site first page.

When run mailform from a "Field" I get the following:

 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual/site4/fst/var/www/html/pmwiki/cookbook/mailform.php:79) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/storywiki/pmwiki.php on line 658

It didn't seem to matter if I put the mailform local to the field or left it on the "Farm", I tried both of these "includes" in the Field config.php------
include_once('http://www.evnsong.com/storywiki/cookbook/mailform.php');  # from Farm
include_once('cookbook/mailform.php');                # put mailform in a cookbook dir in the "Field" wiki

Got essentially the same error when trying to include the mailform.php  in the Farm and include it in that local config.php file.

 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/storywiki/cookbook/mailform.php:79) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/storywiki/pmwiki.php on line 658

include_once('cookbook/mailform.php');
$MailFormAddresses['test'] = 'johnwmorris at peak.org';
$MailFormDefaultSender = 'someone at evnsong.com';

Line 658 in the pmwiki.php file is in red

function PrintFmt($pagename,$fmt) {
  global $HTTPHeaders,$FmtV;
  if (is_array($fmt))
    { foreach($fmt as $f) PrintFmt($pagename,$f); return; }
  if ($fmt == 'headers:') {
    foreach($HTTPHeaders as $h) (@$sent++) ? @header($h) : header($h);
    return;
  }