[pmwiki-users] Problem

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Mon Apr 11 03:29:47 CDT 2005

It's difficult to make a diagnose.
Have you changed a html-Template?
You can also try to run pmwiki without or a minimal config.php and then
to reimplement all addons.

But may be the easyiest solution for you is to install a new parallel
installation of pmwiki, then you're shure to have correct initial state.
If installation is successfull you can migrate/copy the date from wiki.d
in the new wiki.

Regards
Patrick Ogay