[pmwiki-users] Problem

Stefano steagl at people.it
Mon Apr 11 04:15:30 CDT 2005

Il Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:41:38 +0200, Joachim Durchholz
<jo at durchholz.org> scrive:

>This sounds as if you renamed pmwiki.php to index.php and modified it.
>Both actions are a bad idea:

Yes i have pmwiki.php renamed, and no i didn't modified the file. I
have a local copy of the wiki on my PC the apache and PHP settings of
local install are exactly the same of my hosting provider.

The local version works perfectly :(

I always care to have new pmwiki version get renamed etc and i always
test any change locally before to aplly them online.

I thought that the problem was due to a couple of cookbook i installed
yesterday, i switched them off but the problem is still there, now i'm
copying the local vworking version online (in another dir) and testing
it.

>Regards,
>Jo

Thanks for your help

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)