[pmwiki-users] Re: Is there a Parse() to Keep() (Was: (:noteblock:) problem)

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Wed Apr 13 15:08:38 CDT 2005

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 06:31:25PM +0200, chr at home.se wrote:
> > On Wed, 13 Apr 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> >
> > > Try changing the call to Markup() to read:
> > >
> > > Markup('note','directives','/\(:note\s(.*?):\)/e', "Keep(notefct('$1'))");
> >
> > Is there by any chance a complementary function to Keep() which instructs
> > PmWiki to parse the string and produce the corresponding HTML? (It'd have
> > to be without page headers and what not I suppose).
>
> MarkupToHTML($pagename, $str)

Goodie! Is there a suitable page to make a note of this? (I did a search
but it didn't seem to be on a "documenting" page yet). Nor did I find a
page that documents Keep().

/Christian

Btw. The search took about 30 seconds... strange considering that the
initial page popped up in two seconds or so. If you'd like some hard
numbers on this on a regular basis, I can write a cron job that every hour
or so wget:s a few URIs from pmwiki.org (loggin the time each URI takes).