[pmwiki-users] Refcount problem

Stefano steagl at people.it
Thu Apr 14 05:19:46 CDT 2005

I notiched that if I serach for missing pages, in the list show up
pages thet are not really missed, maybe there was a link before and
edit that was missed but now it has been changed and fixed.

But this link still show up in the targets filed in the file.

I have to sy that this links were changed using external sw for global
replacement and not editing page one by one manually.

I searched to see if there is a documentation on pmwiki about the
structure of the single page files but with no luck, how to solve it?
Just using an external program to remove this target entry not more
valid?

Thanks

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)