[pmwiki-users] HomePage

Monty pmwiki at ioioi.us
Thu Apr 14 12:58:06 CDT 2005

Pm:

I notice that when n=Main, PmWiki automatically routes to HomePage.
(This isn't documented anywhere I can find besides the source.)  This
behavior is OK with me, but I would like to suppress the page name when
the page name == 'HomePage', in both the URL and in the $Title variable
which is displayed in templates (unless overridden by a directive in the
page), so that only the Group name is displayed.

This is similar to suppressing the "index.html" and just showing the
directory name in a link for example http://localhost/about/index.html
is more eloquently shortened to http://localhost/about/ where the
software knows the default HomePage is index.html.

What is best practice to accomplish this desire?

:Md

P.S. I volunteer write the docs once I understand. :)