[pmwiki-users] The Template Shuffle

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Thu Apr 14 21:13:28 CDT 2005

David
>>> "David Spitzley" <dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us> 04/14/05 9:16 PM >>>
So, the question is, can I somehow set up the CountyTemplate page so
that
the links in the municipalities section use MunicipalityTemplate and the
school districts use DistrictTemplate?  I'm inclined to think not given
how the trick in MichiganCounties.php is set up, but I figured I might
as well ask.  If it >is< doable, I'm expecting it would involve
inserting some <?php ?> code into CountyTemplate to change
$LinkPageCreateFmt midway through the page, but I don't know if that's
possible.  As always, I'll do my best to Cookbook-ify any solutions
advanced here.

I should note that, short of automating the process, I'd be willing to
set things up so that the template is manually specified on a per-link
basis, but there doesn't appear to be any way of setting parameters in a
[[link]].