[pmwiki-users] The Template Shuffle

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Apr 15 10:56:28 CDT 2005

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 11:31:44AM -0400, David Spitzley wrote:
> Hmm, it >almost< works, but not quite.  If you check
>
> http://www.davidaspitzley.org/GPMIWiki/index.php?n=Content.CountyTemplate

Oops, it's the $...Fmt variable cache at work.  Okay, change the code
to the following:

    # change the link format for creating new pages
    $LinkPageCreateFmt = "<a class='createlinktext' href='\$PageUrl?action=edit\$LinkTemplate'>\$LinkText</a><a class='createlink' href='\$PageUrl?action=edit\$LinkTemplate'>\$LinkText</a>";

    # default is no template
    $FmtV['$LinkTemplate'] = '';

    # the (:template Group.PageName:) markup causes any create page
    # links that follow to use Group.PageName as the template
    Markup('template', 'directives',
      "PZZ(\$GLOBALS['FmtV']['$LinkTemplate'] = '&amp;template=$1')");

That should fix it.  (If you're doing the other markups, you'll need
to switch them to use 'FmtV' also.)

Pm