[pmwiki-users] Maybe i'm dumb

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Apr 15 17:36:23 CDT 2005

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 05:15:04PM -0400, Radu wrote:
> Added to
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ConditionalMarkup
>
> I hope it's appropriate.

Yes, it is very appropriate, and thanks.

This page presents an excellent opportunity for me to ask another
question.  When writing PmWiki documentation I often think of it in
terms of two audiences -- authors and wiki admins.  The
PmWiki.ConditionalMarkup page, as it stands now, mixes the two audiences
on a single by explaining how the markup works and also providing
code that a wiki admin might use to add more conditions.
Do these belong on separate pages, or on the same page, or ...?