[pmwiki-users] Cookbook recipes and organization

Jason Counsel jason_counsel at yahoo.ca
Sat Apr 16 08:21:50 CDT 2005

My two-cents on this (as a person still learning) would be to keep all
the recipes seperate, but to have more experienced users share how
they've bundled recipes together, and to share why they chose one
recipe over another for their own peronsal needs.

Sometimes when I'm looking for a recipe I know exactly what I'm looking
for, and the individual recipes are good for that.  Other times I'm
looking to see "what's possible" and the grouping/bundle organisation
would be great for that.

It would be nice if reading an individual recipe, on the bottom I could
see what bundle it has been used in, that way I could get a better feel
for it's appropriateness for my site.

Thanks,

Jason Counsel
http://www.k12.nf.ca/williamgillett/