[pmwiki-users] Cookbook: RSS audioblog/podcast feature added

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Sun Apr 17 10:44:59 CDT 2005

Welcome to my first cookbook recipe.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RssPodcasts

It's a little bit of a hack, but is embedded into and supports the
normal RSS functions in the scripts/rss.php bundled with pmwiki. (thus
to install it, include my rssenclosures.php version of rss.php instead
of the one bundled with the software, by dropping the file).

For it to be put into the mainstream wiki software will require more
work to make it extensible beyond .mp3 files, and for a bug to be
removed so that it can be rendered "foolproof".  Other than audio
files, I am not sure what the wide world out there might be using the
enclosure tags of an RSS feed for :)

Crisses