[pmwiki-users] Re: Solution converting ISO-8859-1 wikifiles to UTF-8

Jason Counsel jason_counsel at yahoo.ca
Mon Apr 18 04:50:45 CDT 2005

Just to follow up on my solution to the forum problem below... My
solution doesn't change how the forum script generates a page name (I
don't think it matters how the url is displayed), it just changes the
display.  So instead of

"name"  "topic title + timestamp"  "date and time"

it displays

"name" "topic title" "date and time"

The link behind "topic title" goes to the forum generated page name, so
all is well!

Jason Counsel