[pmwiki-users] Re: Solution converting ISO-8859-1 wikifiles to UTF-8

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Mon Apr 18 06:57:28 CDT 2005

On Monday 18 April 2005 09:21, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 09:11:09AM +1000, Algis Kabaila wrote:
> > On Monday 18 April 2005 02:06, pmwiki-users-request at pmichaud.com wrote:
> >
> > It's interesting to know that Aggies have the biggest PmWiki, but is not
> > everything in Aggie-land biggest in the world - after all, TX is bigger
than
> > USA, as many maps in Austin will testify.
>
> Actually, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi is a separate university
> from A&M-College Station, although they're both part of the same
> university system.  So, A&M-Corpus Christi are "Islanders", not "Aggies".
> (I make this point only because I've never had any aspirations to be
> an Aggie.)

Patrick,

You do amaze me again and again.  And here I as thinking that everyone else is
asleep, when we are in the mid-morning state...

Interesting bit about not-Aggie's.  Many years ago I saw cars with stickers "I
am not an Aggie's mother" etc.  Totally unfair to Aggies!  Our favourite
grandson is in an Aussie ADFA (Australian Defence Force Academy).  ADFA was
born out of UNSW (University of New South Wales). ADFA is doing a great job.

Anyway, thanks for the referral to PITS/00045.  I have read it and now will
have to read other references to it, too.  But for now, I have been summoned
to give "lift" to work for our youngest grand-daughter.

Yep, I will follow your advice about clicking the "Send" button.

Kind regards,

Al.

--
Algis Kabaila