[pmwiki-users] Word wrap problem

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Apr 18 14:39:33 CDT 2005

	From: 	  katir at hindu.org
	Subject: 	Re: [pmwiki-users] Word wrap problem
	Date: 	April 18, 2005 9:34:01 AM HST
	To: 	  radu at monicsoft.net

Right, OK, I get it, and use... and just tested on a regular web page

<pre>  lots of text here </pre> will not wrap and

<pre> lots of text
and more lines of long paragraphs

# where there is no closing </pre>

make *everything* wrap..

And I now see the wiki style:

"<space> preformatted text"  is the rule that is being implemented.

And, since this mark up is "historical" and changing it is probably not
an option... I guess Hans's on-board macro idea is probably the best.

but :-( I don't know PHP

I'll need to write my own script in Revolution and clean this stuff
externally and past it back it: an very inefficient work around.

OK, understood and digested... I'll leave to the PHP Wiki Wizards to
solve. (with my prayers for their success!)

Sivakatirswami