[pmwiki-users] Problem with Edit conflicts

Dirk Blaas d.blaas at hccnet.nl
Wed Apr 20 16:29:30 CDT 2005

Hi there all,

I am experiencing a nasty problem on my PmWiki site.
Normally, if two people edit the same page and save, the second one to save
will be notified of the conflict and get a chance to integrate his changes
with those of his competitor.
On my site at the moment after a conflict the second editor gets an empty
editscreen, so there is no opportunity to integrate changes; in fact the
complete page is lost when it gets saved.
Please try and see at:
http://mhch.care4sites.nl/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Handleiding/WikiZandbak1
The password here is 'test'
Anyone seen this before? The site is running beta 25 but i have tried beta
30 on my local machine and the problem is in there as well. Maybe some
conflict within my config? Anyone prepared to look at it?

Greetings, DirkBlaas