[pmwiki-users] PageHeader like GroupHeader but for entire site?

Hans design at flutesong.net
Mon Apr 25 14:45:18 CDT 2005

Monday, April 25, 2005, 7:53:00 PM, Thorralf wrote:
> I really am fed up by copying GroupHeader to new Groups I
> introduce. If changes occur I have to change it in all GroupHeaders.
> Is there sth like a PageHeader???
> The GroupHeader should be only for group-specific definitions
> that may redefine definitions given for the site just for the Group
> selected...
> Any Hints?

There is nothing like a PageHeader which would be included in all
pages of all groups, but you can create one:
Create a page Main.PageHeader for instance, for all your stuff to go
in all pages of all groups, then put in all group's GroupHeader page:

       (:include Main.PageHeader:)

You need to do this only once for all groups, and all your header
stuff can be centrally managed via Main.PageHeader (or whatever you
like to call that page).

Best,
~Hans