[pmwiki-users] Re: Config group (Was: Edit page extensions)

Hans design at flutesong.net
Tue Apr 26 08:59:10 CDT 2005

Tuesday, April 26, 2005, 1:40:48 PM, Patrick wrote:
> So far "PmWikiAdmin" has my vote.  Given that it will typically contain
> things that are editable only by the administrator, having "admin" in
> the group name is a big plus.

PmWikiAdmin is quite good, if not a little long.

My first choice would be for PmAdmin, and rename the PmWiki group to
PmDocu. But that is not under discussion... Still it would be nice if
it is a pure documentation group, and having an admin group may make
this possible. The Pm identifier makes both unique as system groups,
and I don't see any reason to have Wiki written on all kinds of groups
and pages.

Maybe we need i18n versions of the admin group (also a string
replacement solution may work), Then PmAdminDe etc is nicer than
PmWikiAdminDe.

Sorry I keep raving about long group names!

Best,
~Hans