[pmwiki-users] Image Auditing

Pierre Rouzeau pierre at rouzeau.net
Tue Apr 26 10:44:57 CDT 2005

Hello, with minimage module, if you don't want the archive files, delete
them via FTP or directly if you have access, this have no effect on the
display. This is just in case you want to save the source image or to
resize later.
I can made an option to systematically delete the archive, but I feel
there is already too many options.

And if you left 2048 x 2048 images on your wiki, I hope that this is a
wiki on an internal network, else modem owners will go on you in fury :-)

Regards

Page principale - Main page  -  www.rouzeau.net <http://www.rouzeau.net>