[pmwiki-users] Image Auditing

H. Fox haganfox at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 11:07:30 CDT 2005

On 4/26/05, malexism (f) <malexism at free.fr> wrote:
> H. Fox a écrit :
> > http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AuditImages
>
> Thank you Hagan
>
> Is there a way to include a galery inside a pmwiki page ? Something like
> (:qdig dir=upload/SomeGroup/:) should be nice !

I don't know if it's possible to do, or if it would be a good idea.

> Does admin.php will add in the future delete images and other tools ?
> I think this tool is the good solution for galeries, ok.

I don't intend to do much more with the admin.php script.  It's only
there to allow a quick way to edit captions directly from
image-display pages.  See INSTALL.txt and this page:
http://qdig.sourceforge.net/Qdig/AdministrationScript

> But for basic users, inserting an cliquable thumbnail linked to an image
> in a pmwiki page is difficult : the user have to create the thumbnail,
> upload the image and his thumb, and write in the wiki page
> "[[Attach:image.jpg|Attach:image_th.jpg]]".
>
> A script that upload the image, automaticaly create de thumbnail and
> write the magic "[[Attach:image.jpg|Attach:image_th.jpg]]" in the wiki
> page would help (help that basic user :-).

I think a built-in image PmWiki Gallery capability would be a
fantastic thing.  I'm willing to contribute to such a project if
possible.

Hagan