[pmwiki-users] "No ending delimiter '!' found" messages after 2.0beta35 upgrade

Nate Cull nate at natecull.org
Sat Apr 30 01:38:17 CDT 2005

I think I've found it:

pagelist.php, line 116:

foreach((array)@$opt['-'] as $i) { $exclp[] = '!'.preg_quote($i,
'!').'/i'; }

I confess I have absolutely no idea what those '!'s are about, so if
you're doing something especially cunning correct me - but aren't
you just looking for a straight (true) text match, and then later (in
line 151) rejecting any pages that match true for any of the exclude
conditions?

 foreach((array)@$opt['-'] as $i) { $exclp[] = '/'.preg_quote($i,

seems to do the job for me... am I missing something obvious? I've
changed this in my pagelist.pgp and both include and exclude search
conditions seem to be working, no errors.