[pmwiki-users] Search field in farm only

K.A.Bouton k.a.bouton at reading.ac.uk
Mon Aug 1 05:58:01 CDT 2005

OK
Now that v53 has a group search capabiity - this works great in my fields.
New question then becomes
How do I create a search page - Site.Search that will search across ALL
fields in the farm?

Infact - how do I (as admin only) create an index to all my fields?
I tried http://xxxx/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Site.HomePage and I get an error
message based on my .htaccess I presume

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Site.HomePage on this
server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.