[pmwiki-users] BUG: Targets w/Dot Allow Editing

Ryan D'Baisse ryan.dbaisse at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 13:15:55 CDT 2005

Very cool.  I have modified the cosmetic links, for the new pages, and have
the correct grouping.  Also, just in case, I have added a default "edit"
password in the config file.  All seems to be well on this end.

For Patrick, or whomever is listening, this would be something helpful to
point out within the docs.  I am sure I am not the only person who has been
puzzled by it.  If I were, then the other six replies I received probably
would have identified the same.

On a more positive note, at least I've moved up from b19 to b51.  ;-)

Thanx,
Ryan