[pmwiki-users] file upload does not overwrite

Stephan Schildberg schildberg at scoid.de
Tue Aug 2 07:46:12 CDT 2005

Wendell Brown wrote:

> I don't know if this is the same issue or not...  I noticed on the
> pmwiki site what I THOUGHT was the same issue.  It turned out that the
> file in fact DID upload, I was seeing the old file from my cache.
> When I refreshed the cache, the file was there.
>
> I'm not sure if this is something that could be corrected (maybe a
> correct file date when overwritten - or a cache flush).

I get this message. I can upload files, although you are not allowed to
upload (overwrite) them again:
----
*Warning*: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is
68717 is not allowed to access
uploads/Bäder/WC_blau_waschtisch_seite.jpg owned by uid 109 in
*example.org/subs/www/mrf/scripts/upload.php* on line *188*

     PmWiki can't process your request

?cannot move uploaded file to uploads/Bäder/WC_blau_waschtisch_seite.jpg

We are sorry for any inconvenience.
----

Stephan.