[pmwiki-users] yet another documentation suggestion ...

Daniel Scheibler scheibi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 12:26:47 CDT 2005

I think it would be better to have the full documentation (FAQ and
API) stored in own groups at pmwiki.org.

It isn't necessary the whole documentation mirror at every PmWiki installation.

scheiby.
--
Daniel Scheibler     ========:}       student at
eMail: scheibi at gmail.com              BTU Cottbus/Germany