[pmwiki-users] Wikified action lists

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 23:07:00 CDT 2005

On 8/2/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 01:12:03AM +0100, Hans wrote:
> >
> > And I don't know how to provide the necessary hooks for marking the
> > current action, which is used for styling tabs in skins. I have stayed
> > away from that problem since I am not too keen on tabs for actions.
>
> I'll work on this one.  I know it can be done w/o too much
> difficulty.

That's great!  Please make whatever solution you come up with usable
from a CSS file, rather than the template?

With the markup

	(:if auth edit:)
	* %item class=browse% [[{$Name}?action=browse | $[Read Page]]]
	* %item class=edit% [[{$Name}?action=edit | $[Edit Page]]]
	* %item class=diff% [[{$Name}?action=diff | $[Page History]]]
	* %item class=upload% (:if auth upload:) [[{$Name}?action=upload |
$[Attach file]]]
	* %item class=attr% (:if auth attr:) [[{$Name}?action=attr | $[Change
Attributes]]]
	(:ifend:)

You can use this CSS rule to mark the current action

	li.$action a {border-bottom:6px solid yellow;}

But only if that CSS rule is in the template file.  I really really
want to mark the current action using a rule that is stored in a CSS
file that is linked or imported from the template, rather than
embedded in it.

Bronwyn