[pmwiki-users] Too much tags

stephane.smets at banksys.be stephane.smets at banksys.be
Thu Aug 4 03:21:15 CDT 2005

Hello everybody.
I convert actually a website to Pmwiki, and I find some strangenesses into
the HTML generated by PMWiki.
Here is a sample
[begin sample]
in a variety of forms. It is based on a high-quality pseudorandom sequence
generator,
which can be seeded either from the current date and time, or from a seed
you provide.
pad and press &quot;Generate&quot;
to create the pad in the text box. You can then copy and paste the generated
pad
into another window to use as you wish. To copy the desired password into
your clipboard, just double-click it in the
text box. <u>Warning :</u>
the copy to clipboard functionality by double-click does not work with
gibberish passwords. Each of the labels on the
request form is linked to a description of that parameter.
[end sample]

As you can see, there is several  <p class='vspace'></p> without any text on
it so these tags are not needed, and create some spaces into the output.
I use for this page the Cookbook "HTML enable" because I paste the <form>
code (this page contains also javascript) from the original website.
Is it here somebody which can explain where is my mistake, or correct the
code to suppress the <p class> ?
Thanks in advance for the help
Stephane

"The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment thereto is confidential and may contain information which is protected by intellectual property rights.
This information is intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) named above.
This e-mail does not constitute any binding relationship or offer toward any of the addressees.
If you are not one of the addressees , one of their employees or a proxy holder entitled to hand over this message to the addressee(s), any use of the information contained herein (e.g. reproduction, divulgation, communication or distribution,...) is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy it immediately after.
The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed and it may be subject to data corruption, interception and unauthorized amendment, for which we accept no liability."