[pmwiki-users] mailing list being funny

V.Krishn mistyfire at autograf.pl
Thu Aug 4 04:43:50 CDT 2005

Hello,
Today I had a series of mail from John Rankin <john.rankin at affinity.co.nz>.
We were discussing on consider adopting the Dublin Core standard
for the metadata associated with a wiki page.

Though I do not posses extensive knowledge on RDF's and schema the discussion
had given me plenty of insight into the available models and approaching
standards. I hoped this could also spark some interest in other list-users.

Incidently, the whole thread (save the last one) seems to have vanished from
the pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com mailing list.

Not to be acting over inquisitive, but is the mailing list being sensored or
controlled, coz I had noticed this problem with some earliar mails too.
  I have also noticed plenty of other weird behavior like the mails directed
to mailing-list and me reach the mailing-list but not me (I in this case
presumed my mail server problem).
  One other problem I noticed is jumbling of mails. I mean later dated mails
occuring in the list earliar than the previous dated ones.
Or is it a server problem? or maybe some DNS not getting resolved properly?

Regards
V.Krishn