[pmwiki-users] FAQ Page Layout

Benjamin Wilson ameen at dausha.net
Thu Aug 4 07:42:15 CDT 2005

Although, if we did not use the text-indent, there would be no need for
a more fancy markup than Q:/A:. That is, the Q: would be bold--or in the
case of Google, it would be in a stylish display block. The A: would
just list the answer. That's what we have right now. So, in the
interests of KISS, to maintain the _status quo_ is optimal. We just need
to change the markup a bit. It presently is this:

## Q: and A:
Markup('^Q:', 'block', '/^Q:(.*)$/', "<:block><p class='question'>$1</p>");
Markup('^A:', 'block', '/^(A:.*)$/', "<:block><p class='answer'>$1</p>");

I would say change them from [p] to [div].

Ben