[pmwiki-users] Changing Site group

Laurent Meister meister at apfelwiki.de
Thu Aug 4 10:28:32 CDT 2005

Hello,

we just updated our wiki from pmwiki 2.0 beta 31 to beta 54. There
are several changes, we have to test and reorganise our wiki.

For Example the new "Site" Group. The idea to take these pages out of
the Main group is ok, but IMHO "Site" does not make real sense here.

Is there a possibility to define an alternative Groupname in the
config.php? So that all pmwiki functions requiering Site/XYZ are
automatically renamed in AlternativeGroupname/XYZ?

I found nothing about this in the documentation.

Thx for helping

Laurent (kt007)