[pmwiki-users] Re: Wikified action lists

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 12:29:14 CDT 2005

On 8/3/05, V.Krishn <mistyfire at autograf.pl> wrote:
> > Bronwyn Boltwood <arndis at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > But only if that CSS rule is in the template file. I really really
> > > want to mark the current action using a rule that is stored in a CSS
> >
> > There a several other ways to do it. I think this mostly depends on the
> > skin you are using.
> >
> > I have tried to put below a way that would work entirely with css.
> > This is in relation to the default skin "pmwiki"
> >
> > Since the <a> tags do not have any class or ids we just add a variable next
> > to it.

Just after I finished wikifying the action lists yesterday. ;)
Because the wikified lists are superior (even I, the skin author, find
them more convenient), I don't want to junk them now...  Thank you,
though!

Since Pm expressed willingness to look at the "mark the current
action" problem, and I've chimed in with what I need in that area,
I'll try to wait patiently, and occasionally let Pm feel my
metaphorical imploring gaze on his back as he types.

The skin code snippet reminded me that people will want to set
accesskeys for action lists stored in wikipages.  I wasn't sure if a
solution had been found, so I checked out Han's skins, and there it
is.  It's so nice to find something's already solved...

Bronwyn