[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Why is the pmwiki ML so heinously active?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Aug 4 12:39:54 CDT 2005

I received the following message off-list and answered it; but
I'm curious to hear others' opinions.

My opinion is that an active list is normal for a popular and
flexible package, that we're hoping to improve the traffic by having
better online docs, and that we're extra-busy lately as we push
to get PMWiki out of beta status.  I'm eager to hear of any
other views, though.

Thanks,

Pm