[pmwiki-users] FAQ Page Layout

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Thu Aug 4 15:10:15 CDT 2005

I very much prefer the other suggestion, using a break between the
questions, something like

Q: ablabla
A: bliblablue

and some more, formatted however the A:uthor :) pleases

then a break:
-----
(or however we'll wind up marking section breaks)

That will serve both to limit editing to one question and the time,
and also to separate content with a minimum of typing fuss.

At 11:10 AM 8/4/2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 05:10:18PM -0700, H. Fox wrote:
> > With the Q:/A: markup, if there are multiple paragraphs in an answer,
> > does each one need to get prefixed with A:?
>
>At present, yes.  However, if we implement the '-->' proposal
>discussed in other threads, it could become something like:
>
>    Q: What's your question?
>    A: The answer is here, just enter
>
>    ->    display source
>    ->    display source
>
>    -> and then continue the answer on subsequent lines.

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)