[pmwiki-users] audiences revisited or revised ???

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Fri Aug 5 10:19:47 CDT 2005

Henrik Bechmann wrote:

>>> There is already one (the Markup Master Index).
>
> Except there aren't hyperlinks for all the entries, giving details.

There should be. I once added hyperlinks for all the (:...:) markup, but
didn't find the time to complete the task for the other markup.

>>> That's being done right now, I think...
>
> Is there control documentation for the documentation project?

Not sure what you mean, or whether it's needed.

I just meant that PmWiki has worked well by doing organisation and
structure once it's clear that it's needed (and that's also the point
where we have a good idea what kind of structure and organisation is
necessary).

Doing organisation first and work afterwards runs the risk of choosing
an inappropriate one.

Regards,
Jo