[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Reader docs (Was: audiences revisited or revised ???)

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Aug 6 13:52:11 CDT 2005

>* How can I find uploaded files?
>I do think this is a valid question. A reader might well want to download
>a file, but how does he go about finding that file? (Assuming the link
>isn't staring him in the face of course :-)
> However, this involves telling the user to append '?action=upload' to an
> URI - not sure how "nice" that is...

A skin can show an ?action=uploads link.

You can also use (:attachlist:) markup, which shows a list of
attachment of the current group or page, depending if attachments are
organised per group or per page.

(:attachlist GroupName:) shows a list of attachments of group
GroupName.

> I wonder if that means we should perhaps explain to (advanced) readers
> about things like ?action=upload, ?action=diff, as well as that they can
> go to a specific page by appending for instance ?pagenmae=SomeThing

Maybe documenting (:attachlist:) on http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Directives
will be a start, for the sake of authors and admins. I'll do it.

Best,
~Hans