[pmwiki-users] Using macros

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Sun Aug 7 16:03:04 CDT 2005

Hi

Just thought I'd share I technique I just started using for macros.

Here's an example of what I've put in my page called Site.Macros:

	!! PageList
	This macro lists the pages in the current group using a format
	that makes it useful on a group homepage.
	 [=
	[[#PageList]](:pagelist group={$Group} fmt=simple list=normal:)
	=]

The macro is invoked using:

	(:include Site.Macros#PageList line=1:)

This way I can easily get consistent pagelists on my various homepages.

cheers
/Christian

PS. I'm not sure if this is worth turning into a recipe, thoughts?