[pmwiki-users] Late in the game, but what about View -> UI Mode?

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Tue Aug 9 16:47:37 CDT 2005

Just a thought, reading about something different. We're talking about
different modes of how the user (sorry..) interacts with the wiki site.
Wouldn't that be UI mode?

I don't have a problem with keep calling it view (modes), but I hope we
don't restrict our thiking to that this is only about appearance. There
are probably also differences in what happens, what should happen and what
is possible to do.

cheers
/Christian

PS. I wonder if gmane is down - I haven't seen a post in hours now.  It's
almost scary...