[pmwiki-users] Re: Why $FarmD ?

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Tue Aug 9 17:37:28 CDT 2005

On Wednesday 10 August 2005 02:20, pmwiki-users-request at pmichaud.com wrote:

> Message: 6
> Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 07:47:31 -0500
> From: "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com>
> Subject: Re: [pmwiki-users] Why $FarmD ?
> To: Algis Kabaila <akabaila at pcug.org.au>
>
> On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 06:39:15PM +1000, Algis Kabaila wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > The instructions to implement search for wiki page orphans say that the
> > following line must be added to the local/config.php file:
> >
> > include_once("$FarmD/scripts/refcount.php");
> >
> > Is $FarmD defined by default?  As the PmWiki which I look after does not
> > have Farm Fields (and Farm), I changed that to
> >
> > include_once("scripts/refcount.php");
> >
> > That seems to work.  Would the command that does refer to $FarmD work
> > equally well?
>
> $FarmD is defined by default; even if you're not running a wikifarm
> installation, using $FarmD works just fine and it points to the
> (single) PmWiki directory.
>
> Pm

Patrick,

You never cease to amaze me!  Thank you for being such a patient and tolerant
person --- and for doing the great job of producing PmWiki.

"Limited knowledge is dangerous" and my knowledge of php is less than limited.
Thus, with an answer from you I am assured that the instructions in the
documentation on  "refcount.php" are indeed correct.

Thank you!

Al.

--
Algis Kabaila  akabaila[at]pcug.org.au